Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + benefits (Bonus, Overtime, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Verification & Validation Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol.
The Verification & Validation Engineer will lead the verification and validation activities for a key technical defence sector project. This project will be a first for the company, and Verification & Validation Engineer will be at the forefront of establishing the means of proving the system and the multiple variants. This will involve trials in the first instance, and then later for flight operations.
The Verification & Validation Engineer will join a team using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) to develop technology and equipment, incorporating multiple projects and future reuse into the strategy. The team have a clear purpose, a cooperative team ethic and a strong commitment to quality while embracing change and challenging out-dated working practices.
The business understands that flexibility benefits their people, their teams and the business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
The Verification & Validation Engineer will be able to gain experience over the full product life cycle, with support through training courses on MBSE, systems engineering, and product technology, as well as support from a team of subject matter experts, with great opportunities for progression in the short and long term in either technical or managerial directions.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required Include:
- Degree qualified in a technical engineering subject such as electronics, physics, mathematics, systems engineering or aerospace engineering.
- Experience of verification and validation activities (ideally for defence standard hardware and software)
- Good understanding of systems engineering processes.
- Knowledge of DOORS for requirements management.
- Ideally knowledge of configuration management tools like RTC and systems modelling using SysML/ Rhapsody.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.