Salary: Up to £57,000 p/a + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sub System Design Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for? Are you a proactive Sub-System Design Engineer with a passion for delivery?
As a Sub System Design Engineer, you could gain experience in a number of roles, such as requirements management, design definition and proving!
As a Sub System Design Engineer, you will expand on your experience of reviewing changes to the sub-system technical requirements, liaising with various technical, design, safety, and customer support partners, as well as supporting and agreeing changes in the sub-system interface specifications.
As a Sub System Design Engineer, working in the Command & Control product team, you will be providing the information and tools that are needed to perform particular missions. You will need to have the skills to understand complex systems and to create innovative solutions.
Working pattern: mainly office-based with potential for part of the role to be performed from home
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Experience with some of the following:
- Applicable experience in systems engineering, product development, software development or a similar discipline.
- Authoring sub-system software and hardware requirements specifications
- Developing and proposing changes to sub-system software design
- Authoring sub-system design documentation
- Developing test specifications and verification plans for sub-system requirements
- Managing traceability of requirements, test definitions and certification evidence
- Verification and certification of the sub-system
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.