Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strike Mission Planning & Control Systems Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Strike Mission Planning & Control Systems Engineer you will join a dedicated team that develops and delivers Mission Planning systems. Working across a large range of the product lifecycle, including requirements definition, design generation and flow down through to proving and certification activities as well as supporting the products as they go into service.
The successful candidate will join the team to develop their knowledge of the products, programmes, and the business with a timely transition to be a technical lead/work package lead (typically managing a small team) for one of our Export programmes.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Be able to competently develop and manage a small group of engineers on a day-to-day basis and ensure suitable planning is undertaken to maintain project progress and deliver on time and on cost
- Great communication skills, with a strong desire to build effective relationships and work collaboratively
- Strong systems engineering background with an appreciation for considerations across the full lifecycle
- Systems engineering practitioner with proven record working with requirements and design in a hierarchical and traceable structure under configuration control
- Ability to learn rapidly and understand highly complex problems
- DOORS NG (Classic acceptable)
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management (formerly Rational Team Concert)
- Experience or understanding of how Model Based Systems Engineering can be utilised within the lifecycle and an ability to understand SysML would be of significant benefit
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.