Software Engineer simulation & investigation (test)
Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, overtime, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We’re working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 11,000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer for behaviour and performance investigations including hardware.
It’s an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and that’s exceptional right now.
It’s an enterprise at the forefront of British engineering, working with the most advanced technology in the industry. They need a Software Engineer to design and develop simulations to investigate performance and behaviour of products with hardware in the loop over a range of conditions.
Design, implementation and support to software items used within the HWIL facility, varying from software to control mathematical models with input/output interfaces in real time through to software for performing data analysis and visualisation.
• in a team in a unique and exclusive high-tech test facility, part of a European team,
• with prototype equipment and cutting-edge tech and studying performance and behaviours.
• Software development, ideally using C, C++ or similar
• Development within the Linux environment.
• Problem solving skills
• Pro-active, capable of working on their own initiative
• Willing & able to work with engineers from other disciplines
Experience of :
• Integrating hardware and software.
• Multi-threaded software products.
• Driver level software development.
• Real time computing systems
• Mathematical modelling concepts
Benefits of working here
State of the art technology & innovation
External learning and development encouraged
Light and airy university type campus
Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
o On site Medical Centre
o Parking / Easy Access to train station
o Coffee Shops and onsite shop
o Sports & Social Club
o There’s more…
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.