Salary: Up to £65,000P/A + benefits (plus Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Navigation sensor team are responsible for the specification, assessment, and development of Navigation Sensors such as inertial and satellite navigation equipment.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager in our team, you'll be at the heart of a successful, motivated group developing innovative solutions to meet complex customer requirements. You will gain knowledge in navigation sensor hardware; in both conventional and cutting-edge technologies and the system trades that shape their development. You will be involved in the strategic growth of a rapidly evolving team and will take a key role in several multi-national research programmes with UK-wide & European travel.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- A background in complex engineering industries, ideally aerospace or defence
- Ability to manage and deliver technically challenging work packages
- Experience in delivery, cost control and supplier performance
- A technical management background in a complex engineering industry
- Ability to lead and manage teams, suppliers, and projects
- Highly organised and process driven
- Confident and assertive with the ability to influence change
- An appreciation of electronics, RF and component packaging would be advantageous
- Appreciation of system design & integration challenges
- Experience with good systems engineering practices
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.