Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an EMC Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The EMC Engineer will enjoy working for an exceptional business, where personal development and the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting environment are key aspects as to why this company are so highly respected
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties and expectations include:
Work alongside experienced members of the EMC Systems team to support projects to deliver:
- Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERS’s) and subsequent documentation including EMC Control Plans, Proving Plans, Proving Requirements and Proving Instructions in support of product development and qualification (with limited assistance)
- EMC & RF trials programmes (with limited assistance).
- Design advice to support equipment development and EM robustness – (Learn and apply through effective knowledge management how to identify and develop technical solutions to project failures).
- Responsible for managing assigned milestone deliverables associated with EMC Engineering activities.
- Ideally Engineering or Science degree qualified or similar such as HND preferably in an electronics or physics background
- Basic understanding of EMC and design principles.
- Knowledge or experience of EMC standards with preference of military application is advantageous (e.g. Defence Standard 59-41 / 59-411, AECTP500, Mil-Std-461, RTCA DO160 / EUROCAE ED-14). However commercial standards (CE) are also beneficial.
- Professional manner and adaptability when the project needs are evolving.
- Basic understanding of the EMC environment life cycle.
- Good communication skills at all level both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work to defined deadlines and within budget limits.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment