RF Systems Lead Engineer
Salary: Up to circa £53,000 depending on experience
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Working within a world-leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a RF Systems Lead Engineer. The company is an award-winning business that invests heavily in its staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The RF Systems Lead Engineer role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an RF Systems Lead Engineer, to join the team. Responsible for leading engineering work on a system product program, collaborating with both suppliers and customers, and providing technical leadership for other RF systems engineers.
This will include:
- Managing external suppliers with procurement team support
- Technical leadership of junior engineers
- Systems design
- Requirements definition and management
- Leading design reviews across the product lifecycle
- Leading all aspects of the transition of development hardware into production
- Leading technical investigations
- Work package scheduling
This is a rapidly developing product area within the business, with many exciting opportunities to work on both new and established products.
Our teams have a common goal for the delivery of product design solutions that meets the customer’s requirements to the schedule and cost agreed. You’ll be able to significantly contribute to meeting the expectations of both the business and the customer.
Our projects offer you the opportunity to work with a specialist team developing and managing technically challenging technology.
We are also able to consider candidates looking for a flexible working pattern within these roles.
What we’re looking for from you:
You’ll have an understanding of RF technology, at minimum at a systems level. Ideally you will be degree qualified in a STEM subject.
You will have a strong background in systems engineering across the full product life cycle together with experience of managing suppliers; customer facing skill are also highly desirable.
You'll have the ability to work autonomously within a multi-skilled team with a good understanding and dedication to achieving project goals.
You should also have experience in performing technical investigations, providing problem assessments, and proposing design solutions within a culture of innovative thinking.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.