Location: Bristol or Stevenage
Salary: £38,000 - £63,000 PA + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career developing Data Link systems? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an engineer to help develop technology that is highly critical to critical national security product performance. This could be just what you are looking for? If interested, then please read on.
The RF Systems Engineer will join a team developing ground-breaking Data Link systems, which includes RF, DSP, Antenna and Modelling (both Electromagnetic and RF System level) and will involve the full product lifecycle from research and concept development, through system design, integration, verification, and validation.
The RF Systems Engineer will be supported with excellent career development opportunities and will be working with exciting new technology on a programme, that is high-profile and critical to the success of the company over the coming years, so the exposure and development opportunities are huge.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Physics or similar
- Systems Engineering experience especially RF systems requirements management.
- Experience in some of RF, Waveform, Algorithms, Systems Modelling, DSP, EM modelling and Antennas are welcome.
- EO experience (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of proving system level functionality, SW/FW integration and proving.
- Familiarity of real-time digital signal processing for high data bandwidth systems.
- While not essential, it would be useful if you had an awareness of technologies such as guidance, control, or navigation, and some MATLAB/ Simulink experience.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.