Salary: Up to £60,000 + Overtime, Bonus, Pension & Flexible working
Hours 37 hours per week
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a RF Engineering Manager to work with a specialist team managing technically challenging technology projects and managing external specialist supplier relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RF Engineering Manager to work on a new fast paced RF based product development within a dynamic team to manage the RF Product development activities. The Product must be fit for purpose for its intended use against requirements including a particular emphasis on the assessment and introduction of cost reduction improvements as the design evolves.
The RF Engineering Manager will have an opportunity to be part of a successful team working at the forefront of technology, developing new and innovative RF Product solutions from complex requirements. You will gain experience in specific RF technologies and hardware engineering design and integration practices. This will involve various stages of development from the concept stage through hardware design, development, proving including manufacture. There will be opportunities for travel both within the UK and abroad in support of integration, trials, and manufacture. The RF Engineering Manager will have the opportunity for career progression with formal and on the job training.
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working – typically, this may be three days a week on site.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy world class facility.
- Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, Parking / Strong travel links, Coffee Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent with modules relating to RF or electronics.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with team members and external departments, suppliers, and customers, acting as a team leader.
- Demonstrable experience of product lifecycles from concept through to production.
- The ability to produce high quality written reports and presentations to internal and external customers.
- Experience of project management and cost control.
- Whilst not essential, it will be highly desirable to demonstrate an education background including science subjects such as physics and ICT.
Please only apply if you qualify and are willing to gain UK security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. There may be some cases where UK / Dual Nationality can be considered but some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.