Salary: Up to £75,000 P/A (plus excellent bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RF Designer -Team Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Team Lead position will require a strong technical background in RF or Antenna design with proven ability to lead work packages and provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to the team. Working alongside the Group Lead and Technical Experts, you will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the UK defence industry.
This is a challenging and exciting role with great career development pathways to progress in either technical or people management disciplines.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- A proven track record in leading and delivering complex RF design packages, while collaborating in a diverse cross-functional organisation.
- A flair for leadership and people management
- Team leadership both technical and functional with the ability to inspire and drive high performing teams.
- Proven practical RF (component level) design and testing of RF circuits across a wide frequency range (e.g., 30MHz to 30GHz, including LNA Amplifier, High Power Amplifier, filter, local oscillator, synthesiser, modulator design etc)
- Good knowledge of digital, analogue, and power supply design
- Experience using RF and Antenna design tools (e.g. Microwave Office, HFSS), including layout.
- Fully conversant with manufacturing techniques and capabilities, including design for manufacture and test.
- Experience in Project Management and the planning of tasks/activities (use of Excel, P6 or MS Project beneficial) On Time On Cost, On Quality.
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.