Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Requirements Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Requirements Engineer you will be working within our RF Seekers Department within the Requirements and Architecture group which is responsible for the definition of the seeker system design and the subsystems.
There are roles available across multiple Seeker programmes, including those in their assessment phase such as Future Cruise Anti-Ship Weapon (FC/ASW) and Meteor, developing groundbreaking technologies including Active Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESAs) and highly integrated multi-mode sensors. There are numerous progression and development opportunities available, as well as interaction with stakeholders across dynamic engineering teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Ideally you would have a degree level qualification in a STEM subject or equivalent experience
- Requirements management toolset (e.g., DOORs)
- Define and conduct systems studies in order to inform requirements
- Data analysis and technical report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team
- Knowledge of MBSE, Software or firmware knowledge
- Knowledge of RF systems and digital signal processing
- Knowledge of performance Model Development processes
- Experience in, or appreciation of, task package management
- Experience in product verification and validation
- Experience across the full product lifecycle
- Hardware experience or an interest in Hardware
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.