Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & More)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Requirements & Verification Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage.
The Requirements & Verification Engineer will support a major project in capturing the customer and weapon system requirements as part of the systems design process. The Requirements & Verification Engineer will be part of a team working collaboratively with the customer and architecting teams to ensure a concise and provable requirements set is formalised and agreed with all stakeholders.
The Requirements & Verification Engineer will receive an Introduction to Agile methodology, associated frameworks and the exposure to a large multinational project with possible travel to France. There will be training in key Systems Design toolsets (inc. DOORS NG), as well as gaining knowledge of the next generation deep-strike weapon system.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Specific responsibilities include:
- Requirements management
- Verification of requirements in line with team and customer expectations
- Work with the Design and Systems Proving teams to elaborate the proving strategy for the requirements and capture the intent via a Design Verification Plan.
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in an appropriate technical discipline such as Electrical, Electronic or Electro-mechanical engineering.
- Motivated engineer with experience of requirements and/or verification.
- Experience in use of DOORS (DOORS NG and RPE experience beneficial).
- Ideally familiar with PLM & RTC.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.