PCB Layout Designer
Salary: Circa £43,000 depending on experience
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Possible relocation package
Working within a world-leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal PCB Layout Designer. The company is an award-winning business that invests heavily in its staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The PCB Layout Designer role:
The PCB Layout team is responsible for providing a full PCB Design Layout Service to all Internal Programs. These span all technologies from simple boards to complex multilayer, rigid/flexi-rigid, surface mount, impedance matched, RF etc.
The PCB Layout Designer will provide a design service that includes Library management, Technical support, component placement, signal routing, peer reviews and the creation of final documentation. Ensuring designs and hardware are in accordance with requirements and conform to our design rules and processes. The role requires close collaboration with all stakeholders (internal and external) from conception through to delivery of Hardware against agreed timescales to meet Project deliverables.
PCB Layout Designer experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of the design processes and best practices for PCB layout.
- An understanding of IPC standards for high-reliability products.
- Knowledge and experience of PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face-to-face and electronic communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- Preferably knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000, but not mandatory as training will be provided for the right candidate.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.