Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Navigation Sensors Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an electronics or physics engineer, your role as a Navigation Sensors Engineer will involve gaining a detailed understanding of navigation sensor technologies, monitoring technology advancements for investment, supporting international team trials, conducting research and design activities, collaborating with suppliers and researchers for technology development, investigating engineering problems, staying updated in relevant technical areas, project management, and designing and conducting laboratory tests.
As a Navigation Sensors Engineer you will contribute to the strategic growth of a rapidly evolving team, collaborate with colleagues across the UK and Europe, and play a key role in multinational research programs.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Physics, Electronics, Systems, Aerospace or similar)
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Able to plan and control your work
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a relevant engineering industry
- Basic understanding of project management processes
- Appreciation of system design & integration challenges
- Experience with good systems engineering practices
- Modelling skills including proficiency with tools such as MATLAB would be desirable, but not essential
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.