Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus varying benefits packages depending on level and experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Machine Learning Algorithm Developer, with expertise in Intelligent Autonomous Systems to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The work of the Machine Learning Algorithm Developer will involve researching, developing, testing, evaluating, and implementing algorithms that integrate into wider complex systems through both funded internal research & development and fast-moving, challenging projects. Intelligent Autonomous Systems (IAS) Engineers are involved in all stages of the lifecycle and play a key role in many different product developments.
As a Machine Learning Algorithm Developer you will be expected to collaborate both within the function and the wider business community, offering significant opportunities to be actively involved in a wide variety of projects and tasks. You will develop algorithms that are central to the design of complex safety critical, high reliability systems and products.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Please note: In depth duties of the role are available upon request.
- Preferably PhD qualified in a related area or in the process of completing a PhD or a good level degree with strong mathematical content and programming skills e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Engineering.
- A keen interest in cutting-edge technologies.
- Relevant experience, Post-Doctoral or Industrial; in robotics, autonomous decision making, data fusion, tracking/estimation, pattern discovery & recognition, statistical inference, optimisation and machine/deep learning algorithms, Real-time implementation and/or validation & verification is a strong advantage.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.