Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
Working with a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join a world class technical engineering company based in Henlow, Bedfordshire.
The Manufacturing Technician will work as part of a Manufacturing Team at our Henlow site. Responsible for carrying out manufacturing, test, and inspection tasks within the Live Build Facility, in accordance with product certification procedures, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
This is a great opportunity to work for a business that truly cares for its people, offering brilliant opportunities for further development and career enhancement.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
What will the Manufacturing Technician be doing?
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capacity to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring implements associated with the manufacturing cycle
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
Skills and Qualifications
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3 and suitable Academic qualification
- The Manufacturing Technician will typically be capable of certifying the product and possess a versatile skill base, with a capability to apply their skills across a range of tasks utilising equipment and tools, gauges and measuring instruments associated with the production, repair, and modification of company products to meet defined build standards and specification requirements
- Team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable
Please note: Please only apply if you qualify and are willing to gain UK security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. There may be some cases where UK / Dual Nationality can be considered but some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.