Salary: Circa £53,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration and Validation Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Integration and Validation Lead role is a diverse role, not only will you be involved in working with Equipment Teams across Electronic Engineering to ensure and execute robust assurance and compliance strategies, but you will also take on some Project Management responsibilities to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of task packages.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced verification and validation engineer who wants to take on a role with more influence on the Function's ability to deliver successful programmes.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Proven experience of the Verification and Certification process is essential
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies (Environmental, EMC, and Electronic Functionality.
- Experience in managing and reporting on a work package
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the types of product that Electronic Engineering (UK) design and produces would be an advantage
- A record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skill
- You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.