Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an Integration & Systems Validation Engineer, you will undertake a range of Integration and System Validation activities, supplying specialist advice and support to projects as appropriate.
The Integration & Systems Validation Engineer will be expected to design tests, debug, conduct, analyse and report the trials as part of the wider trials team.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties and expectations include but not limited to:
- Trials Planning: Designing and planning trials ensuring that the required data is obtained from the trial.
- Trials Conduct: the conduct of trials activities such as lab-based trials, platform trials and/or Live Firing Trials in both UK and overseas locations.
- Supporting and guiding engineering activities on trials sites for various products for customers to demonstrate system operability.
- Leading and supporting demonstrations and customer acceptance trials on complex weapon systems.
- Carry out investigations into a full range of engineering problems, and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
- Define testing approaches and specify tests in assigned/specialist area(s).
- Plan, control and deliver assigned projects or work packages, and make an input as required to cross-functional projects/investigations.
- Ideally Engineering or Science degree qualified or similar such as HND and Experience of working in one of the following environments:
- System Integration, Design Proving and Trials, Naval Integration, Ground/Land Integration, Interface Design, System assessment and acceptance, Design Verification, Electrical / mechanical construction and interfacing, Electronic design/test and / or Network Integration
- Experience or appreciation with RF Technology such as Radio Communications, Radar or Amplification
- Team Leadership skills
- Good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment