Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Improvement and Knowledge Management Lead tto join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an Improvement and Knowledge Management Lead you will be responsible for empowering Electronic Engineering to continuously improve the way the Function delivers and how we capture and use our key knowledge. You will lead and support individuals, groups and the Function through process and cultural change as required.
By owning the improvement and knowledge management strategy for the Function, you will capture, plan, coordinate and manage the delivery of the improvement and knowledge management plans. This will be achieved by collaborating across the Function and with equivalent roles across the business.
Working in an international environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your expertise and play an important role in the delivery of our products.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Knowledge of improvement and knowledge management techniques, such as Six Sigma and Kaizen
- Experience of developing, agreeing, and deploying strategic plans
- Experience of scoping, leading, coordinating and delivering multiple projects
- Experience of managing, delegating, and tracking budgets
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Experience of the Electronic design and development process
- Strong document writing and planning skills
- Experience of leading small teams is highly desirable
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.