Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Launch Management Systems to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol.
The Head of Launch Management Systems will lead the development and support of the Launch Management System (LMS) for two major programmes, in a Head of Sub-System capacity. The role will involve supporting in-service activity, ongoing future development, functional and physical design, and validation.
The Launch Management Systems (LMS) is currently in service with the UK on the Type 23 warships, with demonstration work ongoing for future platforms and land applications. Export customers include New Zealand, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. This is a great chance for you to work on a high profile, international programme.
The Head of Launch Management Systems will be supported in their career development goals and can call on the varied expertise within the team. The company understand that flexibility benefits their people, their teams and the business; wherever possible the business will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- Leading the development of a major subsystem which is critical to the technological advancement of other significant programmes.
- Exposure to customers and the management of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Working on in service support to existing products, as well as supporting design/ development and bid work.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Experience of weapon system or subsystem development, ideally using MBSE/ Rhapsody.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience).
- Experience of leading (directly or indirectly) multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of requirements management.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.