Salary: Up to £70,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FPGA Designer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an experienced FPGA Designer, you will be involved in the development of a growing portfolio of complex FPGA platforms. The portfolio ranges from advanced signal processing systems (Image\Radio), core embedded processing systems, through to safety and security critical systems.
Your role will involve all phases of the FPGA design life cycle, from requirement inception through to a validated design. This offers a great opportunity to strongly influence the design, push the use of latest technologies and interact with the wider multidiscipline design teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification) with experience in the majority of the following areas:
- Generating complex FPGA architectures and design implementations (VHDL, Simulink etc), targeting Xilinx, Intel, Microsemi devices
- Verifying complex FPGA implementations using VHDL and System Verilog\UVM test-bench methodologies
- Using FPGA design toolsets and Mentor verification tools (QuestaSim & ModelSim)
- Generating low-level software (C) to facilitate FPGA test and integration with the wider embedded system, along with the ability to Configure and Document designs to a high professional standard
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.