Salary: Up to £70,000 P.A depending on experience + excellent benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FPGA Designer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
Your role as an FPGA Designer will involve simulation of Simulink models in VHDL, supporting system modem generation and implementation into firmware and configuration of control and design record documentation.
You will be working with the software, hardware, and embedded teams to deliver an integrated solution. You will also be required to liaise with project management to report on project status.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification) with experience in the majority of the following areas:
- Experience in VHDL design and test bench coding
- Ideally but not essential, experience with Math Works model-based design flows (e.g., Simulink)
- Experience with Vivado, Modelsim & Simulink design tool
- Capability to perform configuration & activity management (e.g., SVN, GIT, RTC)
- Capability to perform firmware documentation and process activities
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.