Salary: Up to £33,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Hardware-in-the-Loop Facility Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the simulations, by ensuring facility equipment is fit for purpose and readily available. You will be reactive and proactive in providing engineering skills to maintain the facility at its full potential. There will be planned maintenance activities and less predictable corrective maintenance in response to unforeseen issues. The equipment you will encounter is unique to the world of testing and the skills you will develop will be wide ranging.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- A broad engineering experience with deeper experience in some of the following skill areas:
- Understanding of Hydraulic systems
- Computer Aided Design experience (CREO an advantage)
- Able to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Workshop skills (hand and electrical tools)
- Psychomotor skills, dextrous and physically fit
- Capable of working at height
- I.T. literate and capable of using Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Able to work on own initiative but contribute ideas to team performance
- Willing to work as part of a small facility team responsible for the Hardware-In-The- Loop operating environment
- Dynamic in your approach and willing to work flexibly when required to maintain equipment to support our mission
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.