Embedded Software Engineer
Salary £40,000 to £65,000 (DOE)
Generous bonus structure
Pension contribution of up to 14%
Annual salary review
Up to 15 days flexi leave
25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking.
Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer. The company is an award-winning business who invests heavily in their staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The Embedded Software Engineer role:
Our ever-evolving team powers the business across Europe and brings the next generation of solutions to life. Together we experiment, innovate and create across the full product lifecycle. And, in a collaborative and close-knit culture, we support each other to search for better. Join us as an Embedded Software Engineer and take our technology and your career into new territories.
You will be responsible for developing the on-board software for the next generation of products. This is a hands-on role and will involve architecting, designing, implementing and testing subsystem software.
Embedded Software Engineer required:
A software or electronics engineer with transferable talent into embedded software development for Real-Time systems:
- Experience developing in languages such as C++, C or Rust and motivated to develop reliable, high-performance, standardised, and documented software
- Understanding of standardised bus systems and protocols
- Excellent analytical and design ability, including review and critical analysis
- ‘Can do’ and flexible approach – you’ll enjoy solving technical problems that sometimes extend beyond the bounds of “software”
- Keen to work on novel products where the software you produce is time and mission-critical
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, including Systems Engineering, Electronics and Electrical, and Test and Validation
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.