Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Design Certification Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Electronic Design Certification Engineer will have a unique opportunity to be involved in multi-million-pound international projects, owning, and delivering a critical element of the design process. The role provides opportunities to learn and develop further, through on the job training and external courses to realise your potential.
The Electronic Design Certification Engineer will gain exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products, and working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for independently assessing the compliance of a subsystem product to its requirements as well as providing support to design teams to plan how the evidence for this assessment is generated
- Identification and planning of subsystem verification tasks
- Decisions as to the verification approaches to be used, gathering evidence (from all relevant sources) including design analysis statements, design testing activities etc.
- Compilation of the Compliance Matrix, culminating in a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
You will be able to demonstrate several of the following attributes:
- An excellent and demonstrable knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to question and discuss poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams
- Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent (training can be given)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent with knowledge of electronic technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Have the pro-activeness, motivation, ability, and tenacity to deliver on time and to cost.
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment