Salary: Up to £70,000 P/A + Excellent Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move where you will be heading up the Electronic architecture on a major technical project that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electronic Architect to define and develop the technical solutions for a high quality, precision product range. As part of the Electronic Engineering function, you will be defining future strategies and roadmaps for all Electronic Products and solutions based on research and development activities in which you will be actively involved.
The Electronic Architect will be key to defining the electronic and electrical architecture of the equipment and the analysis and decomposition to the lower-level requirements for the sub-elements that meet challenging customer requirements within the constraints of limited physical space and harsh operating environments.
You will be managing all technical elements of Electronic Equipment's, working alongside the Engineering Project Manager to ensure the ‘On Time, On Cost, On Quality’ delivery of the technical solution.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification), with an Electronics bias having obtained substantial experience in the following areas:
- Digital electronics and microprocessor systems
- Power electronics for distributed power networks
- Design of equipment for safety critical environments
- Design of equipment for handling of sensitive customer data
- Understanding of software and firmware development techniques
- Compact packaging and thermal management techniques for complex high performance electronic equipment.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.