Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + excellent benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electromagnetic System Engineering Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an Electromagnetic System Engineering Lead, you will be joining an exciting, expanding, and rapidly evolving area, with the opportunity to work on new and innovative products. With full support in your professional development, you’ll be able to increase your knowledge and understanding of EW Systems. Opportunities for travel within the UK and Europe in support of programmes is also available.
We are recruiting to support two key areas of EW capability:
The first is the ability to integrate Electromagnetic Attack Weapons into the wider sovereign EW Operational Data Generation services, and to engineer our weapon systems to make effective use of EW Mission Data.
The second is to provide EW Domain knowledge and leadership into EA Weapon System program systems engineering organisations.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Essential Skills Required:
- Awareness of Systems Engineering principles & best practices
- Experience of complex system product development
- Awareness of EW principles and an enthusiasm for working within the domain of EW
- System Design and Validation engineering skills
- Proficient in requirements management toolsets (e.g., DOORS)
- We would also be keen to see people with a knowledge of Electronic Warfare Operational Support (EWOS) processes, and organisations
- EW tactics and techniques
- RF System Design
- Air Defence & Radar Systems
- Weapon System Planning tools and environments
- Platform integration
- MOD organisations, especially those that relate to EW and Weapon Systems
- System Architecting and system development
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.