Salary: Circa £48,000 P/A D.O.E. + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Manufacturing Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Digital Manufacturing Lead, you will be responsible for leading UK continuous improvement activities and initiatives in respect to digital technology, systems, and applications. This will result in positively contributing to increased Manufacturing operational efficiencies and competitiveness.
You will also represent Manufacturing at various UK and group-level engagement forums and will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
What you will be doing:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify improvement opportunities (UK and group-level)
- Eliciting stakeholder requirements and transforming into formal specification requirements
- Liaising with internal Information Technology/Information Systems Teams and external Software integrators to implement digital improvements collaboratively
- Leading end-to-end user acceptance testing activities
- Enhancements, bug fixes and version upgrades
- Trial activities
- Leading and communicating digital changes amongst cross-functional teams
- Maintaining topical Manufacturing documentation, process documents and training material
- Attending benchmarking visits, remaining up to date with emerging technologies and trends, and evaluate the potential application and adherence to the company's digital strategy
- Being part of the appraisal process to support team members contribution ratings
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject - (Digital/IT/IS) OR BEng in relevant Engineering/Information Technology (IT) Degree
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic, to create/maintain a high performing team
- Proficient in commonly used Manufacturing applications:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES/MOMs)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.