Salary: Up to £60,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move where you will be able to influence the design, development and integration of communication & network technologies that are integrated in to complex electronic systems that are critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
As a member of our Network Communications Department, the Communications Systems Engineer will deliver Systems Engineering and Network Communications expertise to the latest Complex Weapons Projects, in one or more of the following areas:
- Network Enabled Weapons
- Platform Communications
- Battlefield Communications
- Missile-to-Missile Communications
Whether embedded in a multi-disciplinary team, or leading an individual work package, The Communications Systems Engineer will gain valuable engineering experience, engaging stakeholders, co-ordinating technology specialists, and delivering weapon systems that make a difference to our UK and partner nation Armed Forces.
The Communications Systems Engineer can learn to lead teams, and play a part in developing the engineers of the future. We offer technical training in Core Network Communications, Systems Engineering and specialist communications technologies such as SATCOM, Network Modelling, Network Function Virtualisation and more.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Engineering degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Systems Engineering experience
- Network Communications experience
- Broader engineering management experience is welcome, particularly gained through leadership of work packages, integration of complex activities or, managing technical relationships with customers or suppliers.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.