Salary: Up to £57,000 p/a + benefits (Overtime, bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Command & Control (C2) Systems Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol. This role will be critical to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
As a Systems Design Engineer you will support product development of C2 systems for a range of domestic and export customers. Day to day you will the Systems Design Engineer will be supporting the definition of the C2 software design and architecture, defining requirements, managing certification documentation for the products, and investigating customer queries. The team deliver processing units, consoles with user interfaces, safety control equipment and supporting equipment for system maintenance, logging, data analysis and training.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally Degree or Masters in a technical engineering or scientific discipline such as Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, aerospace engineering or equivalent.
- Systems design / systems engineering experience in software or electronics
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.