Location: Stevenage (with hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits (Some home working)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working with a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we have an exciting opportunity for a Bid Engineering Project Manager to act as a Bid Engineering Project Manager to support the Sector Lead and work with a bid teams to deliver a portfolio of bids on time and with high quality.
The role has a wide remit and day to day tasks will be diverse. The mix of work may include monitoring and presenting the status of all ongoing bids, hands-on contributing to and recording of bid material (to promote bid best practice and re-use of core bid material) or directly leading multiple bids
You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career with options of team leadership in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity to be take a leading role in our bid team and bid strategy.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Proactive, experienced, and dynamic individuals with the ability to multi-task and work with people of diverse backgrounds;
- Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to summarise complex situations succinctly and present clearly to a wide audience;
- Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
- Ideally, candidates will have exposure to engineering development and/or a background in electronics. You may also have a good grasp of project management fundamentals, basic Primavera P6 scheduling experience and the ability to manipulate data in Excel.
- Most important for us is that you have the right attitude and a passion to develop - we can offer the training and support you need to enable you to broaden your skills and experience.
Please note: Please only apply if you qualify and are willing to gain UK security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. There may be some cases where UK / Dual Nationality can be considered but some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.