Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + benefits (Bonus, Overtime, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Verification & Certification Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage.
The Verification & Certification Engineer will join a growing team, and take responsibility for independently assessing the compliance of a subsystem product to its requirements as well as helping design teams plan how the evidence for this assessment is generated.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for the Verification & Certification Engineer to be involved in multi-million-pound international projects, owning, and delivering a critical element of the design process. This is a great opportunity to broaden and develop technically, with exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products that provides a stimulating experience.
The Verification & Certification Engineer will work with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive team, which provides one of the best environments to further career aspirations and achieve a real feeling of success. There is also further professional growth in line with personal development plans available when required.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- Identification and planning of subsystem verification tasks, the verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan.
- Gathering evidence (from all relevant sources) including design analysis statements, design testing activities etc. Evidence from all design proving activities will then be assessed and compiled into a Compliance Matrix leading to a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally, degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent with experience.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies is essential.
- An excellent and proven knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to challenge poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams.
- Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent (training can be given)
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.