Salary: Up to £65,000 P/A + benefits (Including Excellent Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Senior Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / technology business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Information Systems Senior Manager will coordinate all UK project activities and lead a group of support partners. The Information Systems organisation is an international group based on two axis; Group International locations and UK based internal departments. The Information Systems Senior Manager will report to the Group Head of IS, located in France and coordinate activities within each IS pillar. The Information Systems Senior Manager will be responsible for coordinating a team of 14 UK based Project Managers located in Stevenage, and Bolton. In addition, the Information Systems Senior Manager will be acting as the line manager for the IS Management pillar in UK, composed of four project members located in Stevenage.
The Information Systems Senior Manager will have access to a flexible development path, and the opportunity to travel to other facilities in the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure a role with a forward-thinking company in a stimulating work environment with opportunities to learn new skills and be part of a friendly, proactive team.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Manage the support service provided by our two major partners to their agreed SLAs.
- Represent Information Systems in the UK for national business areas, IT, Network and Security.
- Coordinate a team of 12 project managers working on new software implementations, roll out, support, upgrades, or enhancements
- Lead the UK IS management team for project and support activities
- Deliver Information Systems (IS) Group strategy and priorities; contribute towards the strategy on future technological and functional trends / improvements
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Previous experience working in a senior Information Systems role
- Strong leadership and a good communicator to represent Information Systems (IS) to all our stakeholders. Managing budget, planning, risk, support, security, and skills. You will need to be able to report at a senior management level
- Senior management experience to coordinate the UK IS program of projects and support activities.
- A keen interest and passion for new technologies or methodology within Information Systems
- A keen interest to work internationally (speaking French would be an advantage)
- Willingness to travel at least 1 or 2 times per month (Post Covid-19)
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.