Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits – (Bonus, Pension & Options for 2 – 3 days remote working)
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled and dynamic Test Software department that is tasked with supplying software into a full range of test solutions, from overall Product test to Board test plus Simulators and Field Support equipment.
The Test Software Engineer role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to help craft the future of Test Software department and they are keen to expand their team with the right people that complement and enrich their culture.
As well as being rewarded with a great remuneration package, you will have the chance to develop and grow your career, gaining experience and opportunity interacting and influencing with colleagues across UK and French sites.
Software Test Engineer role:
We are looking for a highly energised Software Engineer capable of designing and developing Test Equipment software to test world leading complex electronic systems and sub-components. You will be encouraged to deliver in a multi-disciplined support and product development environment. Supporting and resolving issues that impact Manufacturing is a key element of the role. The product environment includes mechanical, electronic design and software design and development.
Software Test Engineer skills and qualifications required:
- Be proficient in one or more of the following: C, C++, LabWindowsCVI, TestStand, IntervalZero RTX.
- Have experience of implementing communication interfaces such as Ethernet, RS422, 1553, Modbus, CAN, GPIB, etc.
- Have knowledge of electronic interfaces and electronic test measurement techniques.
- Be able to understand and describe behaviour of complex systems.
- Have experience working in a technology environment where quality and accuracy of work is crucial.
- Have strong understanding of agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment.
- Have experience of continuous build, integration and delivery pipeline automation using industry leading toolsets.
- Be someone who is proactive in learning new techniques and exploring industry trends and best practices
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a challenging and rewarding position within a world class testing environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and impact the successful delivery of products, central to business success.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.