Are you a Systems Engineer who wishes to develop your professional and technical skills in Security Engineering? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Security Lead who will design and implement a range of protective measures for a complex, critical project, enabling Customers to have an Assured Capability (AC).
The business is looking for an experienced systems engineer to lead the security design of a highly complex product that is critical to national security. The Security accreditation for this product must be maintained in order to support continuing export sales and obsolescence issues.
The Systems Security Lead is responsible for the security design of the product, and will also be the main point of contact between all internal and external stakeholders. The opportunity will provide exposure to a wide variety of partners and requires an experienced System Engineer, experienced with working across all parts of the Systems Engineering lifecycle.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, and Sports & Social Club plus More
Typical activities include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the security partner community including MoD.
- Initial technical assessment of security issues when they arise.
- Coordination with MBDA SMEs to respond to any issues and technical oversight of their resolution.
- Facilitating security meetings.
- Tasking of the MBDA InfoSec team.
- Facilitating annual security reviews.
- Updates to security documentation.
- Providing technical oversight of system and sub-system requirements, design documentation, interface specifications, and verification and certification activities.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally HND or Degree qualified in Electronics, Physics. Systems Engineering, Embedded Software, or similar
- Awareness of Assured Capability.
- System Engineering background with an ability to understand hardware / software interactions.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency team.
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle including Requirement elicitation, Identifying, and managing key design drivers, Verification processes including certification.
- Experience of managing technical work package delivery.
- Ability to work proactively and flexibly, responding quickly when programme priorities change.
- Awareness of IBM RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within one working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.