Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Requirements Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As the Systems Requirement Manager you will lead the development and maintenance of the software requirements across all maritime programmes. Day to day the Systems Requirements Manager will define the software requirements, ensuring traceability of the requirements to the C2 Technical Requirement Specification, supporting system design activities, proving activities, and agreeing the Software acceptance of the software products.
Working in the C2 domain provides the opportunity for the Systems Requirements Manager to interact with all areas of the company, to see the full product development life cycle and deliver real capability to the customers to protect their home nation for the future.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Systems Requirements Manager Skills Required
- Requirements management experience and a good understanding of systems engineering
- Knowledge of DOORS (or similar tool for requirements management)
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment