Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Requirements Lead with experience ideally in Electronics, Avionics, or embedded Software to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Systems Requirements Lead will be involved in a fast-moving programme to lead a team that works with engineering specialists to produce and maintain a Launcher sub-systems requirement.
Experience would be gained rapidly over the product lifecycle to meet immediate project needs, with the current challenging programme timescales offering an opportunity to make a real difference and to demonstrate the delivery-focussed attitude that the company values.
There will be opportunities for progression, both in the short term and over a longer period, in technical and managerial directions, as well as training courses as required.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties include but not limited to:
- Requirements Management using DOORS.
- Behavioural requirements developed using Rhapsody.
- Manage the As-Required baseline at launcher-level and co-ordinate the non-compliance process for the launcher and sub-systems.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Launcher Systems Delivery Lead with work package management, technical input to bids and recruitment activities as required.
- A professional, forward-thinking, and positive attitude with a desire to make an impression.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Systems Engineering knowledge.
- An engineering or related numerate degree.
- Desirable experience
- Avionics systems, Electronics, or embedded software
- Use of tools for requirements capture and control (e.g. DOORS) and for configuration management (e.g. Windchill, RTC, RPE, Dimensions)
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment