Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move where you will be able to influence the systems design and performance of a complex sub system, that is integrated into a platform that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a Systems Performance team, to work on a wide range of technical performance assessments. You will be using both model representations from MATLAB and Simulink, as well as real data from hardware that will help you influence systems design and produce essential evidence to support programme delivery.
You’ll also have the opportunity to identify areas of improvement and refinement to algorithms within the systems model, and provide documentation of results from performance studies to provide clear recommendations to stakeholders.
There will be development opportunities to build your skills as an engineer within a modern agile development environment. There will also be opportunity to develop your people management skills while supporting other members of the team
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Degree qualified in an appropriate technical discipline
- Data analysis, modelling, and coding experience
- Appreciation of the science of sensors
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working with MATLAB (including embedded MATLAB) and complex models in Simulink
- An interest in radar and control systems as well as digital signal processing
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.