Systems Engineer – Modelling and Simulation
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £38,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a System Engineer – Modelling and Simulation, working for an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / technology business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As the Systems Modelling Engineer, you will perform modelling activities for part of a new and innovative seeker system. This is an exciting opportunity to work on developing new technologies for a new product.
In addition to the requirements below, you will have a passion for the industry and technology, and wish to work for a company that can help you develop your career and give you exposure to some incredible products.
The programme is in the early stage of the development cycle, so you will have a real chance to influence the next generation of products.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Systems Engineer Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Modelling and coding experience (ideally MATLAB / Simulink)
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Keen interest in defining and developing algorithms
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.