Salary: Up to £82,000 p/a + Benefits (Including 8 Days working fortnight, Pension & Holiday Pay, Life Assurance, Hybrid working, plus more)
Hours: Average 37.5 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Integration & Test Lead to join a global industry leader in the defence sector, where you will be responsible for the delivery of complex programmes.
The Systems Integration & Test Lead will be someone capable of leading a Systems Integration & Test team. You will need experience in a programme delivery role for a number of years for I&T programmes that have been seen through from start to finish. The Systems Integration & Test Lead will need to bring their experience to lead the team and navigate around the challenges to ensure delivery to time and budget.
You will be carrying out the following tasks
- You will set both the philosophy and approach of the I&T programme, and will be responsible for delivery of those aspects of the programme.
- You will be reporting to the Project Chief Engineer, for a specific project, and be responsible for planning and conducting systems integration testing on the platform and associated sub-systems as well as planning and conducting test & trials for the qualification and verification against the system requirements.
Desired skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of integration, test and trials engineering using tools such as DOORS and working within a large systems engineering team, taking ownership of tasks from an early stage, and working with a large degree of autonomy.
- Planning and conducting of complex systems integration.
- Planning and conducting of requirements-based qualification and verification tests and trials at platform and/or sub-system level.
- Test planning and conducting against standards.
- Development and planning of test environments; interface test equipment, data recording, trials instrumentation.
- Familiar with diagnostic tools for both hardware and software investigations.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.