Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Functional Delivery Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Systems Functional Delivery Lead is a high-profile role, suited to an ambitious individual who will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the software development program from a systems perspective, co-ordinating the delivery of functionality within the key sub-systems and consolidating the various development programs into a coherent functional delivery plan.
Day to day responsibility of the role includes analysing software defects, supporting focussed progress reviews and facilitating agreement and management of functional change within the system, escalating emerging risks to the delivery plan to senior stakeholders, gatekeeping the functionality required of each drop of software and marshalling them through to delivery.
The successful candidate will be comfortable adapting themselves and their approach to the challenge at hand, while working across a number of programmes; they will maintain vision amongst complexity and be adept at communicating this vision to drive, engage and influence key stakeholders.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead forums with technical specialists, partner teams and senior management
- A driven Systems Engineering practitioner, ideally with experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Ideally, experience of the writing, management, and verification of requirements, including the use of IBM DOORS software
- Past experience coordinating a team from diverse engineering would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work confidently in the face of ambiguity and multiple conflicting priorities, to be able to identify the priority tasks and communicate effectively to the team
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.