Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Systems Engineering Technical Coordinator, you will act as a focal point for a team of highly experienced Systems Engineers, managing technical aspects of the project, V&V activity and carrying technical analysis and investigations at Systems level, amongst other duties.
This is an excellent opportunity and offers a wide variety in terms of scope of work in a dynamic and challenging environment. This role will give you the opportunity to contribute to a system team delivering technical aspects of the technical support solution as part of the System Design Authority team. The role holder will also support technical meetings with the MoD as well as industry partners.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
- Focal Point for technical queries supporting the in service capability sustainment
- Focal point for all Technical Information and Advice Proposals / S2022A (MoD advice form) queries
- Review Technical Events Log for technical queries and safety related events
- Maintain a suite of project specific processes
- Technical correctness of the technical documentation (Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals)
- Support other system/sub-system technical query resolution as required
- Support to wider systems programmes
- Carry out technical analyses and investigations of system-level issues and opportunities, including conduct of trade-off studies
- The successful candidate ideally has a relevant engineering-related degree (or higher).
- The ability to manage the technical complexity of the product and be able to articulate clearly and concisely to all internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate will require the skills and behaviours to gain a broad understanding of product complexity, and to engage effectively with MoD and Industry partners at different levels.
- The candidate will also need to be able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities and to address emergent issues in a diverse environment.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment