Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move where you will be able to influence the design qualification process for a key mid-life upgrade programme for a programme that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you. We are looking for a Systems Engineering Qualification Manager.
This is amongst a selection of high-profile programmes for the business, and as part of the team, the Systems Engineering Qualification Manager will engage with many senior stakeholders in delivering the role. The role covers a wide range of engineering disciplines, in a dynamic environment working with the customer on a host of different day to day activities.
There be the opportunity for flexible working between the office and home – agreed as required. This is a very sociable team who enjoy working together. They have a wealth of experience within the team, with everyone more than willing to share knowledge with others. There is never a dull day!
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Development of a clear qualification strategy against the Sustainment programmes.
- Management of the design baseline for the Sustainment programmes and Requirement baseline.
- Management of complex relationships.
- Communication both internal and external on the qualification philosophy.
What is required (Include but not limited to)
- Ideally degree qualified in an appropriate technical discipline.
- Broad systems engineering background covering phases of the CADMID cycle from Concept to Manufacture, including generating TRSs, interface definition, safety, and certification documents.
- Broad knowledge of System design concepts.
- Ability to establish and maintain efficient and effective working relationships with stakeholders including MoD PT, WECA, MWC, DSTL, QinetiQ, BAES (Naval Ships and Maritime Services).
- Excellent communications skills; to communicate effectively across numerous levels of the stakeholder community.
- Experience of producing concise, clear, and detailed technical reports.
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a high performing team.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual nationals. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.