Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Overtime, Bonus and Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineering Architect within an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Systems Engineering Architect will manage the team developing and maintaining the architecture and requirements of all variants of the launcher. The Systems Engineering Architect will be responsible for capturing the functional designs, supporting design reviews and product gates across the life cycle of the programme.
The Systems Engineering Architect will be able to influence how the team grows and adapts to the changing project needs, as well as influence how Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is used throughout the business, and shaping how launcher technology and equipment is developed in the future.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties include but not limited to:
- Leading the team that develops and maintains the functional architecture and requirements of all variants of the launcher
- Deliver clear model-based design and functional requirements to the Firing Unit Systems team
- Continuing established working relationships with other teams including Weapons Systems and Mission Planning to ensure inputs to the Launcher team are clear
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering, preferably using IBM Rhapsody
- New ideas and a strong Systems engineering understanding.
- Degree in relevant engineering subject or equivalent experience
- Willingness to share ideas, help others, and communicate effectively with a large group of stakeholders
- Ideally experienced in avionics systems, electronics & embedded software, and knowledge of tools used for requirements capture (Windchill, RTC, RPE, Dimensions)
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment