Salary: Up to £48,000 + benefits (Overtime, bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career designing and developing integrated complex system solutions for a variety of naval and land platforms, and associated systems? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join an expanding team that engage in developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
As part of the team, you will be steering the development of complex systems by working to understand the customer needs and context of use and hence devise the most effective solutions by balancing performance, cost, and time. There will also be exposure to the full development lifecycle from initial concept to in-service.
You’ll be working in a customer-focused team striving to deliver world-beating solutions, and will have the opportunity to take advantage of numerous informal/formal learning & development opportunities.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally degree-qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering, science, or maths
- Experience of multiple aspects of the system engineering lifecycle on complex projects
- Ability to apply engineering judgement to systems design and verification activities
- Effective communicator able to adapt style according to audience and influence a range of stakeholders
- Use of a requirements management tool such as DOORS
- Use of SysML or UML
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within one working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.