Salary: Up to £50,000 p/a + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Systems Engineers of all levels to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our RF Seekers Department within the RaySIM team which is responsible for developing our RF Synthetic Scene Generation Toolset. We are looking for experienced Systems Engineers to join a growing multi-disciplinary team that support a range of scene generation activities, from synthetic scene creation, through to validation via experimentation and field trials
As a team we are responsible for supporting the companies complex weapon programmes, working with our Customers and Suppliers towards developing and integrating the next generation RF missile seekers. In order to succeed, we require a high-fidelity test & modelling environment; this provides our missile team with all the representative real-world data they need to undertake the product design, development, and acceptance process.
There are roles available across multiple Seeker programmes, including those in their assessment phase, and developing groundbreaking technologies including Active Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESAs), Image Processing Algorithms and highly integrated multi-mode sensors. There are numerous progression and development opportunities available, as well as interaction with stakeholders across dynamic engineering teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
You will be an enthusiastic, adaptable, and proactive individual who enjoys finding innovative solutions to complex engineering problems. Ideally you would have a degree level qualification in a STEM subject or equivalent experience, and the ability to achieve the appropriate level of security clearance (SC or DV). Most importantly, if you have a passion for the industry and technology, then we want to see you! We can help you develop your career and give you exposure to some incredible technologies and products.
- Modelling and coding
- Data analysis and Technical report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team
Our department is an encouraging community, in which you can develop your skills and gain experience. Whilst the following is desirable, we will provide support and opportunities to learn these as part of the role.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and development of models in Simulink
- Formal software or firmware development experience
- Knowledge of RF systems and digital signal processing
- Model verification, configuration control and model release processes
- Continuous Integration and Testing
- Machine Learning and AI
- Experience with CAD manipulation or material classification
- Experience in, or appreciation of, task package management
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.