Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for either an experienced Systems Engineer or Systems Modelling Engineer / Physicist / Mathematician or Electronic Warfare specialist to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team delivering deep strike missile mission planning and target modelling systems supporting systems integration for domestic and export customers.
The Systems Engineer will rapidly gain experience across the full product lifecycle, developing, qualifying, and supporting the target modelling and mission planning systems that enable the products to achieve their potential.
The company offers an excellent opportunity to advance your career, with further training, development and educational support, as well as an excellent remuneration and rewards package.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Duties and expectations
- You will be conducting systems design activities for mission planning products and target modelling that will be delivered as part of wider systems integration programmes
- You will provide key inputs to requirement capture, design freezes, system integration and testing, leading to full product verification and certification
- You will work closely with UK and French Systems and Software teams, as well as other parties to enable robust design and system validation.
- Strong understanding of System Engineering Process is essential with significant recent experience in a systems engineering role ideally across the full lifecycle.
- Experience in tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS) and Configuration Management essential.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a collaborative environment spanning a number of teams and locations is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an ability to author or contribute to technical reports and documentation are essential.
- Experience of technical problem solving.
- General understanding of mission planning would be of benefit.
- Excellent ‘can do’ attitude and pro-active behaviours are essential.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note; Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment