Location: Bristol or Stevenage
Salary: Up to £48,000 p/a + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol or Stevenage. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
The business is experiencing a sustained and continuing period of growth. Amongst a number of key programmes, this specific area of growth is driven by transition of one of the company’s most exciting and challenging capabilities from assessment into the development phase.
This is an opportunity for the successful Systems Engineer to advance your Systems Engineering skills in a supportive but challenging environment, with the chance to develop in a significant role within a high-profile programme. You will gain knowledge and experience developing a technically unique and complex system.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualification in an electronics or science related subject
- A Systems Engineering practitioner with experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Experience of User Need Analysis, requirements elicitation and specification.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering / SysML and use of Systems Engineering Tools such as IBM DOORS and Rhapsody is highly desirable.
- Experience of Design assurance and verification practices.
- A proven history of on time delivery particularly in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to engage with a broad range of partners and forge strategic technical relationship's.
- Knowledge of Platform (Fast Jet) Integration principles and practice's is desirable but not essential.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.