Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Overtime and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a certification team and support a significant guided firing trials campaign for an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / technology business that are in a position of sustained growth. This will be a challenging programme with multiple variants of the most complex weapon system that the company has ever produced.
The Systems Engineer will ensure each trial has the documentation that underwrites the trials hardware/software and that the trials are successful.
The business is very keen to help their staff develop further and gain industry wide recognition, as well as the opportunity to work on very exciting projects.
Systems Engineer - Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Generating certification evidence to support missile firing campaigns.
- Develop different strategies to generate Verification and Validation Evidence.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure the system has been proven correctly.
- You will need to ensure that paperwork is generated in line with company and industry standards.
- You will provide a key input to Fit to Trial Activities
Systems Engineer - Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant technical discipline such as Electronics, Software, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics etc, with at least 2 years’ post graduate industry experience
- Must have experience of IBM DOORS (training can be provided)
- Ideally experience of Missile/Weapon Systems, Combat Systems or Command & Control Systems
- Highly Motivated with excellent communications skills and proven team working ability
- Experience of Aerospace or Defence etc is desirable, but not essential
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.