Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + excellent Bonus and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company within their Systems Analysis team, based in Bristol.
The Systems Engineer will fulfil a role amongst several systems engineering positions available in the Systems Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team at the cutting edge of technology, delivering game-changing products, in a technical engineering and delivery role.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- To be a team player
- You will have the opportunity to work across a range of programmes at various stages of maturity
- You will undertake / be responsible for systems engineering activities across the project lifecycle
- Actively participate in trials, verification, and product certification
- Interfacing with a range of stakeholders: software development team, hardware design, systems design team and trials engineers
- Support research and development into key weapon system technologies
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Ideally degree qualified in Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Candidates with a solid understanding of the System Engineering Process
- Experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment; from requirements elicitation, assessment, and approval through to planning for proving and certification
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using SysML is desirable, preferably using Rhapsody
- Experience of undertaking technical system studies, including design trades, across performance, telemetry, data etc.
- Ability work effectively in a collaborative environment spanning several teams and locations
- Excellent communication skills and ‘can do’ attitude with pro-active behaviours
- The ability to deliver to agreed time, cost, and quality
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.